The Weseloh Story
The Weseloh Auto Group roots date back to 1920 when C.B. Weseloh operated a service station, garage, and towing service in Ramona, California. In 1925, the company began selling Chevrolets as a sub-franchise of Roy Campell Chevrolet in San Diego. In 1927, Weseloh became a fully franchised Chevrolet dealer in Ramona, and later,in 1935, opened a Chevrolet dealership in Escondido, California.
In August of 1940, another dealership was opened in Oceanside, California. The Ramona dealership was sold in 1945, leaving the Oceanside and Escondido dealerships. C.B. Weseloh's son, Ben, took over the Oceanside dealership in February of 1955, and from 1946 through 1963 Oceanside also had an Oldsmobile franchise. On Labor Day weekend of 1976, the Oceanside Dealership was moved to its current location in "Car Country", Carlsbad.
The Escondido dealership was operated by the Weseloh Family until the early 1980s, when it was sold. In 1991, Weseloh Honda, in San Juan Capistrano, was added to the family of stores. We now operate a full service Nissan store and recently added two new Kia stores.
The "dedication to excellence" which is the mainstay of our Weseloh Auto Group continues to offer quality sales and service to our valued customers.